Sisters Florist and Bakery - Power of negitivity

Valdosta, Georgia 0 comments

The power of a negitive statement carries farther than a kind word. When reading a post from a "pissed consumer", Kurtis, against a Flower shop I used for my Daughter's wedding, I tried to post my positive experience with the seemingly same shop, Sisters Florist and Bakery. It posted, but then pulled up in the search lists of OTHER products using thier name as a carrier.

I posted a positive review, and I don't see it anywhere in search. WE were very happy with Sisters Florist and Bakery. WE planned months in advance and knew what we wanted, and it was a complete success. I don't believe anyone can ruin someones wedding but the Bride or the Groom themself. Love is just more powerful than that.

Our flowers were just as ordered and approved, and the 5-tier wedding cake was spectacular and very, very good; not a piece left. I wish the media loved good words and positive and encouraging remarks as much as they love negitive ones. Good WILL precede bad. Good job Sisters Florist and Bakery. Good Job!

Review about: Flowers And Cake.

Sisters Florist and Bakery - Daughter's Wedding All Good

Valdosta, Georgia 0 comments

Daughter's wedding all good! Thanks Sisters Florist and Bakery for your kind and creative help. Our Daughter's wedding was beautiful. Your staff was very talented and every detail was tented to with professionalism and promptness.

From the fresh arranged flowers to the 5 tier wedding cake and all in between, we were more than satisfied. All the tiny last minute details were complete.

Our Daughter said, "When it came time to walk down the isle, nothing was more important than looking forward to my Groom and walking into a new phase of my life".

We will recommend Sisters Florist and Bakery to all our family and friends.

All Good

Sisters Florist and Bakery - Sister's florist & bakery, adel,ga are two faced vendors

Delray Beach, Florida 5 comments

they were nice to our face & agreed to have everything taken care of they way we ordered it, but when we arrived, our bouquet and flowers were not the color or style we order the food was cold and tasted awful.We sent over $300 in food and flowers for our wedding and it was horrible.

There was no one available to speak to and it was too late to find someone else to take care of the disaster they created, when they promised everything was going to be fine.

They even had the nerve to persuade us to purchase daisies when we wanted roses and wanted to charge us 3x's the amount for roses.

Cake was dry and awful, the dinner had no flavor and was cold.Flowers were not in the design we picked out the book & had a different color of what we chose.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

Comments

This wedding was a last minute affair, they run in a hurry ( this was New Years Eve) wanting their flowers for the next day. No daisies were even shown to them, the Bride even had the gall to complain because the roses were not true white, more flowers were order they seems happy enough when they left they were not even charged the full price.One customer that over heard this bride said that man better run now!She was a miserable person.

There are some people in this world that only want to spread anger and bitterness.It is these people that ruin if for everyone.

I do not know these people but i am sure that you could have bent over bakwards, gave them the shirt off of your back and they would have STILL found something to complain about. It's really sad that some people are so full of hatred and negativity. We should all hold each other up and praise each other for all of our hard work instead of always dragging people down.

I challenge everyone to compliment or say something uplifting so someone today...you never know how you might change there life!

all good

Oops, I meant to say, " Our Daughters wedding WENT very, and we were happy with Sister's Florist and Bakery in Adel, Georgia.

all good

My Daughter's wedding weren't very well, and we were happy with Sister's Florist and Bakery.We planned months in advance, knew what we wanted, worked with cake designers, and floral designers.

Everyone was nice to our face from start to finish.

WE were easy to work with, too, and didn't make things miserable as it reads from Kurtis' comment. I simply don't believe the same Sisters Florist and Bakery we used in Adel, Ga, could be the same as described from him.

No one can ruin there own wedding but the bride or the groom!Love is stronger than that on ones wedding day.

We at Sister's Floris and Bakery would like to respond to this post on pissed consumer. We remember this wedding couple and as previously posted in return for this same complaint on yahoo.com, four of our designers worked with the wedding couple days before their wedding and before closing on the New Years Holiday. It had not been previously scheduled. As mentioned above, we are always nice to our customers through the entire process of help to make someone's occassion special. We give plenty of opportunity for tasting, approval and etc, prior to actual pick up. This couple came on Dec. 30, duing holiday closed hours, and was met by one of our designers for approval on the bouquet. She approved it and picked it up on the next Day, which was New's Year Day. They ordered one of our regularly made cakes for the grooms cake, beef roast to be heated and sliced at reception by couple, and a wedding bouquet was delivered exactly as pre-approved by the couple. She states we gave ger daisies instead of roses on this site, and on yahoo.com she stated we gave her roses instead of daisies. She also stated her total was $300.00, but our records show her total to be only $158.00.

We are sad their wedding seemed to be ruined, but we do not feel as if we were responsible. We take great pride in our service and products and only deliver based on customers order and prior approval. We gave the short ranged wedding plans our utmost attention, and presented the couple with a wedding present, wrapped to be opened on their wedding day.

The comments on the internet are the only complaints offered to us by this wedding couple. No other dissatisfaction was expressed in any way directly to Sister's Florist and Bakery.

View more comments